Daily 12-Minute Intentional Wellness Meditation
Add this 12-minute guided meditation to your morning routine to start creating intentional wellness today. Focus the power of your intention on your body, emotions, mind, and spirit at the start of each day, and see how your choices start to align with what is best for your physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health.
As a BONUS, you’ll also receive my Gentle Flow Yoga Sequence printable PDF.
What is Intentional Wellness?
Every day we make thousands of choices that affect our physical, emotional, mental, and spiritual health. Most of the time, we make those choices on auto-pilot, out of habit, or from a reactive rather than a proactive perspective.
Intentional wellness asks us to do something different. It empowers us to take an active role in creating our best life by consciously choosing what truly supports our happiness and health. It’s not about a fad diet or sporadic self-care days. It’s about adapting a consistent approach to living that continually evaluates what is healthy for us and what serves our highest aspirations for ourselves. Starting your day with mindful intention for taking care of your body, emotions, mind, and spirit can transform your life.
Here’s what this intentional wellness meditation can do for you:
- Make healthier meal & snack choices, aligned with what you feel in your body is healthiest for you
- Keep your commitments to exercise and staying active
- Make choices that overall support your body’s optimal health
- Reduce negative thoughts, increase positive thoughts
- Gain mental clarity
- Enhance & promote mindfulness throughout the day
- Prevent anxiety, rumination, and other self-defeating mental chatter
- Nurture your healthy relationships
- Hold boundaries around, or let go of, toxic relationships
- Honor your emotions while not being swept up in them
- Make choices that support a positive mood
- Connect to your spiritual self
- Align with your highest purpose
- Feel connected to that which is bigger than you, however you may define it
- Access your inner wisdom to help guide your intentional wellness all day long
Learn More About This Powerful Practice for Intentional Wellness
If you want to learn more about how this intentional wellness practice works, check out my post on Living With Intention: A Daily Practice for Life-Changing Growth. In this article, I share what led me to develop the technique, as well as my own experience working with it. You’ll find guidance on the process of accessing deep self-awareness to help you target intentions that best support your health and happiness each day.